Are you looking for
IPR Firms in India?
The Economic success of any business depends on the effective Intellectual Property Rights management i.e. unique idea, brand name, distinctive industrial design or artistic/literary work. All blue chip companies are live success stories of this phenomenon.
Get A Free Consultation
Unwary businessmen usually lose their businesses to their competitors due to poor Intellectual Property Rights Management Services :
- By failing to secure their Intellectual Property Rights as per the provisions of Law.
- By not being aware about the risks involved in sharing IPRs with employees and other associates without registering them.
- By not taking timely actions against unscrupulous people who are counterfeiting your products, services and brand name.
Intellectual Property Services provided by us
- Conducting weekly journal review and preparation of Reports on the Journals of all the conflicting or resembling marks of clients and updating clients on the recent developments in their trademarks.
- Drafting of various Agreements pertaining to Assignment, Licensing of Trademark and Collaboration Agreements;
- Negotiate, draft and vet trademark purchase, sale and license agreements, software licensing agreements and other related documents;
- Enforcement actions on behalf of clients including infringement action, passing off and unfair competition cases, actions under penal law in counterfeiting cases, investigation & seizures pursuant to court orders;
- Representation before and liasioning with various authorities such as Trade Mark Registry, Intellectual Property Appellate Board (IPAB), various civil courts or any other authority as may be required.
- Filing, registration and renewal of Copyright applications;
- Opposition, Rectification and Cancellation proceedings;
- Registration, assignment, infringement of a copyright;
- Drafting deeds for transfer, licensing and assignment of copyright;
- Transmission and Franchisee Agreements, Due Diligence and Investigations;
- Initiating infringement actions for passing off and counterfeiting cases of Copyrights.
- Patent Search on the Online Portal;
- Drafting of provisional and complete specifications (Ordinary/ PCT Patent Cooperation Treaty i.e. International Patent application);
- Filing and Prosecution of applications (including attending to the technical objections raised by foreign Patent offices);
- Maintenance of patents (post registration services);
- Monitoring Patent Gazette (Journal);
- Revocation of Patent;
- PCT International Application Filing;
- PCT National Phase Application;
- PCT- third party observations;
- Patent Litigation Management services;
- Compulsory Licensing of Patent;
- Pre and Post Grant oppositions;
- Licensing and Assignment agreements, Due Diligence and all other related activities.
GEOGRAPHICAL INDICATION (GI)
- Filing, registration and renewal of Geographical indication applications;
- Filing of reply to the deficiencies found in preliminary examination;
- Appearance before the Registrar of Geographical Indications;
- Opposition, Rectification and Revocation of GI;
- Monitoring GI Journal;
- Initiating Infringement actions for passing off and counterfeiting cases of Geographical Indication cases.
“B2C Eventures Private Limited” is a leading IP consulting firm rendering IPR and other related services from the last seven years having a customer base of numerous clients, whose satisfaction have been secured by a strong team of cross-area professionals.
We provide following IP consulting services:
- Drafting and filing of applications for Trademarks, Copyrights, Patents, Designs, Geographical Indication. Also conducting due-diligence and providing search report for the aforesaid IPRs;
- Drafting of various agreements pertaining to Assignment, Technology transfer, Licensing of Intellectual Property Rights and rendering advisory services on different transactions involving IP rights;
- Initiating legal actions for Infringement of Trademarks, Service Marks, Copyrights and other IPRs;
- After registration keeping the regular track of similar IPRs filed by the competitors and to protect one’s right and raise objection & opposition at appropriate forums.